Royal Blue Leopard Antimicrobial Face Mask
This is the NEW AND IMPROVED version of our face masks! After selling over 15,000 face masks since June 2020, we've taken on the feedback of customers and made the required changes to make our face masks better than ever.
So what’s so great about them now? Where to start! These face masks are now incredibly secure and comfortable to wear, with:
- 100% cotton on the inside of the mask to make it more breathable. (Always black to reduce marks and make-up stains)
- Brushed elastic loopholes to sit comfortably around your ears.
- Pre-attached silicone toggles for easy adjustment.
- A substantial and strong nose wire that has been stitched securely into place.
- Built-in filtration (non-woven polypropylene) for additional protection.
- New shape to prevent fabric bunching or folding near the mouth.
- New shape to prevent mask from slipping or moving when worn.
Just like our previous face masks, the outer layer is still printed onto SilverPlus® antimicrobial microfibre. All masks come with elastic straps that can been hooked around the ear.We also provide toggles to tighten the straps to the measurement you find the most comfortable.
The mask contours your face and covers under the eyes and below the chin to give as much coverage as possible, to prevent infectious particles in the air you breathe.
Available in two sizes, suitable for different facial shapes. Based on typical facial shapes, we recommend medium for women and juniors and large for men. Model wears Medium and is an accurate representation of the mask. From the centre seam (the part that goes from nose to chin) is 13cm for medium, and 15cm for large. The width from strap to strap is 24cm for medium, and 26cm for large.
Wearing a face covering helps:
- Prevent some airborne droplets from being inhaled.
- Stop the wearer from touching their own mouth and nose.
- Protect other people from you if you are ill or carrying a virus.
- Keeps precious medical masks available for the people who really need them.
DISCLAIMER: This mask is not a medical mask. We do not claim that these masks offer 100% protection from Coronavirus (COVID-19), but significantly reduces your risk. Do not put this mask onto children under 2 years old.
For hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer any refund or exchange for face masks unless they are faulty.
Free UK Shipping
Free standard shipping on orders over £30
We currently offer various delivery lead times within the UK. As our delivery options change frequently please proceed to checkout for the latest quotes.
UK Economy Delivery is free when you spend over £30.00
As our delivery options change frequently please proceed to checkout for the latest quotes.
You can request a refund within 14 days of receiving your order, and have an additional 14 days to return the item(s) to us. If your request is not within 14 days from the date of receipt, we may deny your refund or offer store credit (this decision is at our discretion).
Items must be in new and re-sellable condition (unworn, unwashed, odour free), and any items returned that we do not believe to be in this condition will not be refunded. Items should be packaged appropriately before returning to maintain best possible condition.
All items must be returned in the original packaging (internal, not external) and with the original packing slip.
The cost of returning items to us is your responsibility. We do not offer free returns, or reimburse shipping costs.
The following items CANNOT be returned: gift vouchers, face masks, socks, swatches/fabric samples, personalised items, bespoke items, items from our 'Custom Colour' range, colour matching service and products, mystery boxes.
Items purchased from Outlet (aka Clearance) can be returned for store credit only.