Llamas Navy Antimicrobial Face Mask
This is the NEW AND IMPROVED version of our face masks! After selling over 15,000 face masks since June 2020, we've taken on the feedback of customers and made the required changes to make our face masks better than ever.
So what’s so great about them now? Where to start! These face masks are now incredibly secure and comfortable to wear, with:
- 100% cotton on the inside of the mask to make it more breathable. (Always black to reduce marks and make-up stains)
- Brushed elastic loopholes to sit comfortably around your ears.
- Pre-attached silicone toggles for easy adjustment.
- A substantial and strong nose wire that has been stitched securely into place.
- Built-in filtration (non-woven polypropylene) for additional protection.
- New shape to prevent fabric bunching or folding near the mouth.
- New shape to prevent mask from slipping or moving when worn.
Just like our previous face masks, the outer layer is still printed onto SilverPlus® antimicrobial microfibre. All masks come with elastic straps that can been hooked around the ear.We also provide toggles to tighten the straps to the measurement you find the most comfortable.
The mask contours your face and covers under the eyes and below the chin to give as much coverage as possible, to prevent infectious particles in the air you breathe.
Available in two sizes, suitable for different facial shapes. Based on typical facial shapes, we recommend medium for women and juniors and large for men. Model wears Medium and is an accurate representation of the mask. From the centre seam (the part that goes from nose to chin) is 13cm for medium, and 15cm for large. The width from strap to strap is 24cm for medium, and 26cm for large.
Wearing a face covering helps:
- Prevent some airborne droplets from being inhaled.
- Stop the wearer from touching their own mouth and nose.
- Protect other people from you if you are ill or carrying a virus.
- Keeps precious medical masks available for the people who really need them.
DISCLAIMER: This mask is not a medical mask. We do not claim that these masks offer 100% protection from Coronavirus (COVID-19), but significantly reduces your risk. Do not put this mask onto children under 2 years old.
For hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer any refund or exchange for face masks unless they are faulty.
Hand wash (recommended)
Using warm water and a soap or detergent, gently hand wash your mask by run your fingers or the flat of your palm over the surface areas. Do not pull or stretch the material of the mask, as this may compromise the quality and/or damage the mask. Next, rinse out thoroughly in fresh clean water.
Machine wash (alternative)
If you prefer to machine wash then keep the temperature to a maximum of 30 degrees Celsius and use a good detergent.
DO NOT wring or twist to dry. If necessary, reshape the mask after washing and before drying, to prevent shrinkage. Hang mask to air dry naturally, preferably outside with fresh air. We do not recommend using a tumble drier to dry the mask.
Once you have a clean mask, store it away in a clean place. Do not leave it in a place where it could be exposed to another person.