CAN I ORDER MULTIPLE THINGS AND RETURN WHAT I DON'T WANT?
As all items are handmade to-order, we advise that you order a Fabric Sample/Swatch if you are unsure which colour, pattern or material to choose. This will also save you the hassle of returning goods that weren't to your preference. If you need assistance with this, please contact Customer Services.
RETURNS/EXCHANGE POLICY IN BRIEF
Items must be unworn and in new condition. Items must be returned with all product packaging in re-useable condition.
You have 14 days to request a return or exchange via our online returns form, and then an additional 14 days to return the items back to us.
Item can be returned for an exchange only once. Exchanged items cannot be returned for a refund.
The following items cannot be returned: gift vouchers, Swatches/Fabric Samples, socks, custom orders, custom items, colour matching service, personalised items, Mystery Boxes.
Outlet/Clearance products can be returned for Store Credit only.
HOW TO RETURN
STEP 01: COMPLETE THE ONLINE RETURNS FORM
STEP 02: PLACE ALL RETURNING ITEMS AND THEIR ORIGINAL PACKAGING IN A SECURE PACKAGE AND RETURN TO THE ADDRESS BELOW
MAIL RETURNS TO:
MRS BOW TIE RETURNS
33B WEST WAY
DO YOU OFFER EXCHANGES?
If you would like to return your item(s) for an exchange, please contact Customer Services by email (email@example.com) with your order number (e.g. MBT1234567) and details of what you would like to exchange. If you need assistance with this, Customer Services will be happy to help.
WHAT IF I'M OVER THE 14 DAYS TO REQUEST A RETURN?
If you have missed the 14 day limit to request a refund, we might offer store credit in the form of a digital gift voucher. This offer will be made at our discretion and is not automatic for all orders outside of this date. We will only offer this to customers who can still return their items to us within the total 28 days. As this rule is not covered by any consumer laws or regulations but is simply our way of reaching a compromise, we maintain the right to remove or revoke this offer at any time. If you are over the 28 days, I'm afraid it is too late and we will not accept your items back for reimbursement.
NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
If you are returning goods from a country outside of the European Union, you must clearly mark "RETURNING GOODS" on the parcel. Failure to do this could result in Mrs Bow Tie receiving a customs charge, which will be deducted from your refund total. Your refund could also be delayed by up to 6 weeks if the parcel is held by the UK customs office.
CUSTOMS CHARGES / IMPORT DUTY AND FAILED DELIVERIES
If you are a customer outside of the European Union, your order may face customs charges/ import duty upon entry into your territory. Every country has a different threshold for importing goods, and it is your responsibility to understand these thresholds and costs before ordering.
Payment for these charges are your responsibility and Mrs Bow Tie will not pay for any import charges. If you refuse to accept charges imposed on your order, and the courier charge us to get the items back, we will deduct the cost of this return postage from your refund value. In some cases, this may be the full amount of your original order.
If the courier attempts to deliver your order, but is unable to do so for any reason, they may hold your order at a local depot or collection point. It is your responsibility as the customer to collect your order or arrange a redelivery. If you fail to do so, and the order is sent back to us, you will not be refunded the original delivery cost, and the charge we have incurred to have it returned will be deducted from your refund. If you wish for us to send the order back to you, you will need to repay delivery costs for us to send the order back to you again.
WARNING: ISSUING CHARGEBACKS
Issuing a chargeback with your bank for anything other than fraud is a criminal offence.
The chargeback procedure is designed to help people who have fallen victim to fraudulent transactions, not as a means of getting your money back when a refund is denied or disputed, or an acceptable response to facing import duty. When a chargeback is issued against us, we will pass on the delivery address details to your local authority to be investigated.
Mrs Bow Tie may appear on your bank statement as Threadster Limited.
RETURNS POLICY IN FULL
The following policies are to ensure that your shopping experience with Mrs Bow Tie is fair and proper. The terms of these policies do not affect your statutory rights and are included in our full terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The rights of customers in the United Kingdom are covered under the Consumer Contract Regulations (2013). Customers outside of the United Kingdom are not covered under any legislation.
1) As items are made-to-order, we reserve the right to deny any return and/or refund request for any order.
2) As items are made-to-order, some customers might be contacted regarding their order to advise they see a sample ahead of completing the order (e.g. large orders, orders containing multiple options). We reserve the right to deny any return and/or refund request for any orders that have refused to follow this advice. Though this procedure may not be possible for orders submitted with an express shipping option, we reserve the right to refuse any such orders that have not taken reasonable measures to avoid returning multiple items.
3) We will gladly refund merchandise in accordance with the United Kingdom's Consumer Contract Regulations (June 2014). The merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, and have all tags attached and intact. Bespoke or made-to-order items are non-returnable and non-refundable unless they are of poor quality, such as a manufacturing fault. If you wish to claim that products you have purchased are faulty you must do so within 28 days of ordering from Mrs Bow Tie. If your product is deemed damaged or faulty we will offer you a repair, exchange or a refund as appropriate, in accordance with your legal rights.
4) General wear and tear, damage or colour changes that occur with usage or improper storage will be your responsibility, not the fault of Mrs Bow Tie. Please follow the care instructions provided with your items and if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
5) Under the ‘Consumer Contracts Regulations’ (June 2014) customers are entitled to cancel their order (thereby requesting to return) within 14 calendar days of receiving their goods. Refunds will not be issued before receiving the item(s), and can take up to 10 working days to be processed once received. We will refund the price of the goods in full. If you do not return the product packaging in a condition considered re-useable, or at all, you will incur a £2.00 fee for each packaging (this does not refer to the external postage packaging).
6) Customers are responsible for the cost of returning any item(s) to us, unless faulty or otherwise agreed by the company. It is your responsibility to ensure that reasonable care is taken and the goods and any packaging are sent back to us in the condition in which they were received. If not, you may not be entitled to your full refund.
7) Mrs Bow Tie will not refund or exchange any returned items/orders that have not been received back to us. Customers must understand that parcels can go missing or be delivered to the incorrect address, so returning parcels without reliable tracked/recorded shipping is done so at the customer's own risk. We recommend all customers return goods with a service that requires a signature, as tracking that simply states "delivered" is not proof that it has been delivered to our premises. Proof of postage, including postage receipts, is not proof of delivery.
8) Orders that have attempted delivery but are unsuccessful or rejected will forfeit refunds for shipping costs. All orders are sent with tracked shipping, and the details of this tracking will be used as proof of status. As all parcels require a signature upon delivery, couriers will often find a suitable alternative person to sign on your behalf, including but not limited to; a neighbour, or a work colleague or receptionist at your workplace. If you live in a building of multiple occupancy that is not easily accessible, or has a concierge, they will often seek someone else to sign on your behalf. By placing your order with us, you accept and understand these terms & conditions. Any delivery disputes or complaints must be raised with us within 14 days from the date of dispatch.
9) All refunds must be returned with the same method of payment used, including specific credit or debit cards and accounts. We cannot, and will not, refund monies to an alternative method of payment.
10) MrsBowTie.com maintains the right to block or ban any customers who repeatedly return goods. This decision is not taken lightly and only occurs when customers are found to return goods excessively.
11) If your return does not meet our returns policy in any way, we have the right to deny your refund. If your refund is denied, it is your responsibility to get your items back and Mrs Bow Tie will not pay to send the items back to you.